1. ChatBot : it’s a piece of software that’s programmed to respond.
2. Plugins : It offer a powerful way to enhance the functionality of your website.
3. Hooks : It refers to places where you can add your own code or change WordPress’ existing code. It allow us to create wordPress themes or plug-ins with shortcode changing the original files.
4. Permalink: Part of your WordPress URL which you set
5. taxonomy: It is a way of grouping posts together based on a select number of relationships. By default, a standard post will have two taxonomy types called Categories and Tags.
6. Custom Post Type: It is a type of content like post, pages.
7. Tags vs Cateogry: Categories are like chapters of a book wheras tags are more like the index.
8. Migration: Migration means moving data from one place to another.
9. Integration: process of combing data from multiple sources and providing a view to the user.