KVS PGT TGT PRT Teacher Recruitment 2021
This is the Golden opportunity for all the candidates who want to make a career in the teaching field.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Total Posts: 5949 Teacher Posts such as PGTs (Posts Graduate Teacher), TGTs (Trained Graduate Teacher), and PRTs Primary Teacher) Post
|Recruitment Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Name of Posts||TGT PGT PRT|
|Total Number of Posts||5949|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Article Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|Official web site||www.kvsangathan.nic.in|
- For PGT’s (Group B) Posts Graduate Teachers – Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 151100 /-
- For TGT’s (Group B) Trained Graduate Teachers – Rs. 4490/- to Rs. 142400/-
- For PRT’s (Group B) Primary Teachers – Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 40 Years
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 35 Years
- Primary Teacher – 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 Years
- Women for teaching posts only expected for the post of Principal – 10 Years
- KVS Employees – No age bar
- Candidates with 3 years of continuous service in central govt. provided the post – 5 Year for General 10 Year for SC 8 Years for OBC
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in State of Jammu & Kashmir During 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 – 5 Years
- Persons with disabilities (including women)- 15 years for SC/ST, 13 Years for OBC, and 10 Year for General
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General) (Form Group-B Posts only) – 03 Years Services after deduction of the Military rendered form the actual age
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) For Group B Posts only – 06 Year (03 Years +03 Years ) after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) for Group-B Posts only) – 08 Years (03 Years + 05 Years) after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age.
- Written exam
- Document verification
- PGT – Rs. 1000/-
- TGT – Rs. 1000/-
- PRT – Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates must have 2 year Post Graduate MSC Courses of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master Degree in relevant subjects (with 50% Marks).
- Must have B.Ed degree.
- Proficiency Teaching in Hind & English Medium.
- BE/B.tech/BSC /MSC/PG Diploma/ B& C Level DOCACC with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have 4 years integrated course with at least 50% Marks from the regional college of education of NCERT or Bachelor’s degree in the Concerned subjects mini 50% Marks.
- Candidates Must complete B.Ed Degree
- Candidates Passed the CTET Paper II With B.ed degree
- Must have computer knowledge and a diploma in relevant subjects
- Candidates must complete 10+2 exam and 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education Or 4 Years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary education or 2 Years Diploma in Education or Graduate Degree with mini 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree
- Candidates must have Pass CTET Examination
- Candidates have the proficiency to teach in Hindi & English Medium.
KVS 2021 Posting Zones
- Central Zone – Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
- North Zone – Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttarakhand
- East Zone – West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim
- West Zone- Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra Nagar and Haveli
- South Zone – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- North-Eastern Zone – Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Nagaland
KVS 2021 Syllabus
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Name of Post||TGT, PGT Teacher Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||5949 Vacancies|
|Online Application Form Dates||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Article Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
PGT Exam Pattern 2021
▶The in PGT Examination all questions are objective type.
▶Total No. of questions asked in the exam is 200 Questions.
▶Total No. of marks is 200 Marks.
▶Time Duration of Examination is 3 Hours.
▶The question paper will be asked in both English or Hindi.
▶No Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer.
|Subjects||Questions||No. of Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part I||3 Hours|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
TGT Exam Pattern 2021
▶In TGT Question Paper Questions are objective (MCQs) Type.
▶The maximum Marks of paper is 150 Marks.
▶The question paper has a carry of 150 Questions.
▶The duration of exam is 150 Minutes (2 Hours 30 Minutes).
▶No Negative Marking in the paper.
▶The question paper will be in English / Hindi Language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part I||2 Hours 30 Minutes|