Bread cutlet recipe with step-by-step footage – crispy and enticing cutlets made with bread and mixed veggies. These bread cutlet make for a nice evening snack or as an after faculty snack for youngsters.
On this recipe further bread is added which offers a nice comfy texture contained in the cutlets. The cutlets are coated with bread crumbs after which pan fried. This coating affords a crisp exterior on the cutlets.
You might want to use any bread like wheat bread or brown bread or white bread or wheat sandwich bread. They make for an ideal evening snack.
Serve bread cutlets with coriander chutney or mint chutney or tomato ketchup and even mayonnaise.
The easiest way to bread cutlet (with mixed veggies)
Preparation for bread cutlet
1. Firstly boil 3 medium sized potatoes and ⅓ cup inexperienced peas in a stress cooker. take the peas in a bowl and place throughout the cooker. Merely add some water to the bowl containing peas. Stress prepare dinner dinner potatoes with ample water almost overlaying them for about 3 to 4 whistles or 7 to eight minutes on medium flame. When the stress settles down, then open the lid. Drain the water and let the potatoes develop to be warmth or cool.
2. Break 1 slice of bread in gadgets and add in a mixer jar.
3. Grind to get bread crumbs. Preserve aside.
4. Rinse, peel after which grate 1 small carrot. You’ll have you might even boil carrot along with potatoes should you want. Preserve aside.
5. Take roughly chopped ½ inch ginger, 2 garlic cloves, 1 inexperienced chili (roughly chopped) and eight to 10 black peppercorns in a mortar-pestle.
6. Crush to a tough paste.
7. Peel the potatoes and absorb a bowl. Moreover take the steamed inexperienced peas. Drain the water very successfully sooner than together with the potatoes and inexperienced peas in a bowl.
Making bread cutlet mixture
9. Mash successfully.
10. Add the grated carrots and a few tablespoons coriander leaves.
11. Now add the crushed ginger+garlic+inexperienced chili+black pepper paste.
12. Add 2 pinches turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon pink chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon garam masala and salt as required.
Making bread cutlet
13. In a plate or bowl take some water and dip 1 bread slice in it.
14. Dip the other side.
15. Take away and squeeze all the water from the bread very successfully. Do this methodology with 3 bread slices. The bread slices needs to be huge and very like a sandwich bread slice.
16. Add the squeezed bread pulp throughout the bowl containing veggies and spices.
17. Mix very successfully. Confirm the model and add further salt if required. For a slight tangy model, you might even add some lemon juice or dry mango powder (amchur).
18. Take a portion and kind proper right into a cutlet or patty.
19. In a small plate take the breadcrumbs.
20. Place the bread cutlet on the bread crumbs.
21. Coat the cutlet with the bread crumbs. Gently press the breadcrumbs on the cutlet, so that they stick to the cutlet. Mud off the extra bread crumbs.
22. This way coat all the bread cutlets with bread crumbs. The extra bread crumbs you might keep in a small jar and freeze.
Frying bread cutlet
23. Heat 2 to a few tablespoons oil in a tawa or a pan. When the oil turns into medium scorching, place the bread cutlets on the tawa.
24. When one side is golden, gently flip and fry the second side.
25. Flip as soon as extra and some cases to get a good golden coloration on the crust.
26. Place the bread cutlets on a kitchen paper towels.
27. Serve bread cutlets scorching with any chutney like pudina chutney or mint coriander chutney or dip of your choice.